Maciek is a Cloud Engineer at VirtusLab with over five years of experience. He started by being a tester, maintaining a testing environment in AWS.
Later, Maciek took on the role of an admin managing the company's servers and resources in public clouds.
Then he worked as a developer in a team creating tooling for around 1000 users. Currently, Maciek is developing the IaaC platform on Azure.
Infrastructure as Code and Automation How can you make processes repeatable? Find out how to use emerging technologies to build fully functional infrastructure in an automated fashion.
- Modular Infrastructure as Code with Terraform.
- Infrastructure Lifecycle Management with Terragrunt.
- Release Management and community-driven Infrastructure as Code with GitHub.
- Production check-list and patterns for automation.
- Technology landscape and emerging trends in this space.
Format: intro to the problem space with hands on engineering, bring your own device