Cloud Engineer | VirtusLab
Maciek is a Cloud Engineer at VirtusLab with over five years of experience. He started by being a tester, maintaining a testing environment in AWS.
Later, Maciek took on the role of an admin managing the company's servers and resources in public clouds.
Then he worked as a developer in a team creating tooling for around 1000 users. Currently, Maciek is developing the IaaC platform on Azure.
09:00 - 17:00
Infrastructure as Code and Automation How can you make processes repeatable? Find out how to use emerging technologies to build fully functional infrastructure in an automated fashion.
- Modular Infrastructure as Code with Terraform.
- Infrastructure Lifecycle Management with Terragrunt.
- Release Management and community-driven Infrastructure as Code with GitHub.
- Production check-list and patterns for automation.
- Technology landscape and emerging trends in this space.
Format: intro to the problem space with hands on engineering, bring your own device