I am keen on problem solving and business enablement through technology.
I've spent last 10 years working with various Cloud technologies on the market helping customers to understand the broader concept, build solutions and get the business outcome. I am very goal oriented and passionate about making thing happen including whoever is required to make the job done.
Currently I am focused on Azure global growth with special interest in making #PolandCentral region a success!
How to become Cloud Architect, CTO, Consultant?
- Good, bad and ugly sides of different career choices?
- Does the cloud provider choice matters … or is it irrelevant?
- What you will be expected to do at the staff engineering roles?
- Is a CTO a most wise person on a team (and should it be)?
- Is the CTO job for everyone? What to do next after being a CTO?